- Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with A3695B curing agent; particularly suilable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials and leather.
- Please note – not for use on plasticised PVC – use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
- Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush or roller…
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage – using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
- Cleaner – Solvent 510
- As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.