- The following General Terms and Conditions are a basis for all business relations between GAUCI BORDA and their customers. As a condition of your use of this Site, you represent and warrant to GAUCI BORDA that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms and applicable notices and policies.
- You warrant that you will not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause interruption or damage to the Site in any way, or for fraudulent purposes.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or period.
- We have the right to revise and amend the Terms from time to time for any reason whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all trademarks and logos displayed on the Site (including, without limitation to photographs and graphical images) are owned by either GAUCI BORDA or its licensors. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not permitted to use any of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without our prior written consent. You may not create your own database that features substantial parts of any of our service (for instance, our prices and product listings) without our written consent. If you breach any of the Terms, your permission to use the Site will automatically terminate.
- © All rights reserved. No parts of this website or logo may be reproduced in any form or transmitted to any person without the prior written consent from us. You may not create a link to any part of our Site without our prior written consent. Please contact us on email@example.com with any requests.
Third-party site links
Conditions of payment
- The payment for our product shall be processed via the Secure Payment Gateway maintained by TRUEVO PAYMENTS LTD as a payment services provider of GAUCI BORDA.
- The prices named by the Seller are understood exclusive of VAT, transportation, and other applicable charges that have to be agreed upon or else as quoted in the ensuing correspondence.
- If the buyer has a credit agreement in place, the said credit agreement payment period must be respected.
- In the event of a payment default, the Seller shall be entitled (a) to perform future and already ordered deliveries with advance payment and/or (b) to declare all receivables from the business relationship due at once.
- Any orders placed by the buyer on this Website constitute a binding offer by the buyer to conclude a purchase with GAUCI BORDA. The binding purchase agreement comes into existence only when GAUCI BORDA accepts the order on the Website by sending a confirmation e-mail.
- All information contained on our Site is for general information purposes only. We do our best to ensure that the information on our website is presented with due care and is at all times accurate and up to date. However we are unable to warrant or represent that such information is free from errors or omissions. We shall have no liability however it may arise for any loss, damage or expense which may occur from reliance by any person on information or materials published on our website. Specific professional advice must always be sought by you which will be relevant for your specific circumstance.
- In connection with fault-based liability the Seller is liable, regardless of the reason – in the event of intent or gross negligence. In case of slightly negligence the Seller is only liable subject to a milder scope of liability according to the statutory regulations (e.g., the same care as in own affairs)
a. for damages arising from injury to life, body and health.
Retention of title
- The Seller reserves the right to the property of the sold goods until the full payment of all of the Seller’s current and future claims from the purchase contract and a current business relationship (secured claims).
- Prior to complete payment of the secured claims, the goods for which ownership is reserved can neither be pledged nor assigned by way of security to third parties.
- If the Buyer acts in a way contrary to the contractual obligations, in particular in the event of a default in payment, the Seller shall be entitled after granting an appropriate grace period – to withdraw from the contract and/or to demand the return of the goods on the basis of the reservation of title and the rescission. Any demand for the return of goods shall not be deemed to include a simultaneous declaration of withdrawal; on the contrary, the Seller shall be entitled to demand solely the return of the goods and reserve the right to withdraw from the contract. In the event that the Buyer does not pay the due purchase price, the Seller may only assert such rights if the Seller has previously set the Buyer a reasonable period for payment without result or if the setting of such a period is superfluous according to the statutory regulations.