- The parties agree upon a period of delivery, respectively the Seller announces a period of delivery along with the order confirmation which receipt will be the starting date for its calculation.
- If the product chosen by the Buyer is not or just partly available at the time of the order, the Seller shall inform the Buyer immediately. In case the product is not in stock permanently, the Seller will not accept the offer and the contract will not be concluded.
- Events of major force, strikes, lockouts, shortage of materials, disruption to transport and business, states of war or emergency or other circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible, the Seller shall be entitled with the exclusion of any claims to compensation by the Buyer to delay the execution of the order or to withdraw from the contract, entirely or partly. In case of a withdrawal the Seller is obligated to reimburse all payments by the Buyer without delay.
- The Seller reserves the right to add a shipping fee to an order subtotal depending on the amount of said order.
- Once dispatched, delivery will be made solely to the address specified in the order. Any subsequent redirection requests are chargeable. If you are not available for the delivery we will contact you to establish another delivery appointment, where extra charges may apply.
- The terms and conditions set out in this “Returns Policy” apply to all goods purchased from GAUCI BORDA. Together with the Terms of Sale, this Returns Policy forms part of a legally binding contract between GAUCI BORDA and the Buyer.
- You reserve the right to return your order within 14 working days from date of delivery for any reason and with no justification. You must inform us in writing by emailing [email protected] with your decision to cancel, attaching the Order Acknowledgement email. If you would like to return the goods yourself, you can return them to the GAUCI BORDA Gzira or Msida stores. You will need to take all of the goods you are returning together with a copy of your Order Acknowledgment email and the payment card with which you paid for the goods.
- You agree to return the goods in full, in a re-sealable condition and GAUCI BORDA also asks that you return the goods in their original packaging and in a re-sealable condition where possible.
- The risk of accidental destruction, damage or loss of the delivered product shall pass to the Buyer at the latest with the handover of the goods. In case of a Sale to Destination, such risk shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the product to the carrier.
- Items cannot be returned if you have made use of them.
- You agree to take reasonable care of the goods from the time that they are delivered to you until the time that they are returned.
- The statutory regulations shall apply to the rights of the Buyer in case of defects of quality and title, insofar as not otherwise determined below. The primary basis of the Seller’s liability for defects shall be the agreement made concerning the quality of the goods. In the absence of any agreed specification of the goods, the existence of defects therein shall be determined in accordance with statutory provisions.
- Buyer’s claims arising from a defect require that the buyer has fulfilled his legal duty to examine the goods and to give notice of defects. In the event that a defect is revealed during the inspection or at a later date, the Seller must be notified without delay in written form. If the Buyer fails to carry out the proper inspection and/or report of defects the liability of the Seller for the defect which was not reported is excluded.
- In the event that any products prove to be defective, the Seller may choose whether the next action is to remedy the defect or deliver an item which is free of defects. The right of the Seller to refuse supplementary action according to the legal provisions remains unaffected. The Seller shall be entitled to make these arrangements dependent on the fact that the Buyer pays the due purchase price.
- The Buyer shall give the Seller the time and the opportunity which may be needed to take remedial action. In case of replacement, the Buyer has to return the defective goods in accordance with statutory provisions. The expenses necessary in connection with examination and subsequent performance, in particular as regards transport, travel, labour and materials, shall be to the Seller’s account if a defect does indeed exist. Otherwise, however, the Seller may claim reimbursement of arising costs (especially examination and transport), if the request for supplementary performance is unjustified, unless the missing deficiency is not instantly identifiable.