ACCUMULATOR TANK X WATER 0.75LT VT
- Smooths water flow
- Elongates the lifespan of your fresh water pump
- Tank is suitable for confined spaces
- Dampens pulsation in the system
- Dimensions 223 mm x 194 mm x 114 mm (l x w x h)
- Volume: 0,75 litre
- Maximum pressure: 8,5 bar
- Pre-charge pressure: 0,7 bar
- Temperature range: 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Connections: ½” NPT Male
- Hose pillars: 13 mm hose
- Weight: 0,36 kg
Out of stock
- Steady water pressure inside your vessel.
- Made from high grade polyamide, this compact small capacity accumulator with rubber membrane provides a constant flow in the vessels water circuit.
- The pressure in the accumulator prevents the water pump motor being started each time a supply of water is required and the butyl rubber membrane is suitable for drinking water.
- Connecting is easy as there is no preferred IN or OUT connection on this accumulator.
- The EXPAT075 ensures a constant water flow, saves energy and minimizes noise.
- The accumulator is set to a pre-charge pressure of 0,7 bar, but can be adjusted to optimal settings for your fresh water system (to a maximum of 8,5 bar).
- Overall dimensions are 223 mm x 194 mm x 114 mm and the accumulator is supplied with two angled and two straight 13 mm hose pillars.
|HOSE CONNECTION DIAMETER (MM)
|MAX. PRESSURE (BAR)
|MAX. SUCTION HEIGHT (M)